Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 28, 2007

buyers beware...

I just thought I'd share something I've learned last week, sorry i just had the time to share it now.  Our 2 year old mattress has a defect so I called The Bay and told them what was wrong, so a week later they sent a inspector to come and check out the problem. When he got here he undressed our bed and found out there were some stains on the mattress apparently, if there is a stain on your mattress, it voids the warranty. Good thing the inspector was nice and he told me that he's going to pretend that he didn't see the stains and that I should try to get rid of it just in case we need to get it replaced or something.  Did you guys know that? Anyway, so thanks to "SHOUT" the stains came off. So the moral of the lesson is buy a mattress cover to protect your mattress. I wish the salesman from the Bay told us about this when we bought our mattress....


No comments: