Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Lets hear it for the girls...

Our friends Jen & Randell just had a baby girl. Mikayla Isabelle 7lbs 9 oz. Both baby and mommy are doing well. Congratulations Jen & Randell. I will upload a picture of the baby as soon as I get one.

On a sad note, we found Maddie's fish, Jupjup dead in her tank this am. I think we will have to replace her because Maddie was asking about her and I told her that she was sleeping *wink* *wink*. So i guess Cox will have to take care of the burial of the fish alone, while i figure out a way to replace the fish inconspicouously. Hmmmm.... should we name the "new" fish jupjup too? Hmmmmmmm...

Sorry I have not been able to post anything lately been a little busy with something. Will let you in on it after the long weekend...stay tuned..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was lauching so hard when I read this email. I'm sorry, but my brother is so NOT capable of disposing of a dead anything. You know what a chicken he is!!! Poor Jupjup (who came up with that name? Isn't that a Hi5 character?)