Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween part 2 & 3

Part 2 is at school...

Maddie's pre-school was resumed this week after a week of hiatus last week. If you could believe it, a small plane hit her school (imagine 9/11 but on a smaller scale) the pilot died and only 2 people are injured. So the teacher called on Monday to make sure that everyone wore their costumes to class on Tuesday. They made pumpkins out of paper, and the teacher had them decorate their own treat bags and they had a few trick or treating stations in the classroom. Here are the pics



Part 3 is a the mall...

This is our first time to go to Richmond Center to trick or treat and I think this will be our last time. There was a lot of shoving and it was just TOO busy for us. Since the mall was only handing out candies between 6 & 7, when we got there at 530pm the whole food court was PACKED with people sitting, eating dinner and just waiting for the candies to start coming. And as soon as 6pm hit, the older kids started running towards whatever store they saw that was handing out candy. Maddie and I didn't make it to too many stores I just wanted her to experience what trick or treating was all about. I think next year we will go and join Monique at her place for trick or treating. I would've taken a picture at the mall but i was too worried about losing Maddie. Here are our pictures at home.

1 comment:

rose of Texas said...

I admire your patience. you are such a creative mother. I enjoye the rampbling spot. Teach me how to do it next time I see you.

auntie Rose